Monday, November 5, 2012

Don't Retire Lovely As A Tree

No, don't worry.  I haven't heard any rumors, but I am mourning the fact I was so late getting on the bandwagon buying this set.  Lovely As A Tree is the most diverse set we have and it's the longest running set we sell.  Here is one reason why :)  I was inspired by Van Gogh and Starry Night.  Looks just like it, right? :)  All I did was take a sponge dauber and dot and twist at the same time.  Just made a bunch of small circles.
Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Cajun Craze, Espresso, Vanilla
Ink: Espresso, garden green, certain celery, real red, baja breeze, pumpkin pie, versamark
Tools: Big Shot, fancy fan embossing folder, Oval Accents Die, word window punch, modern label punch, heat tool
Accessories: sponge dauber, dimensionals, glue dots, wood buttons, 1/8" espresso ribbon, espresso embossing powder

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful...this is one of my favorite sets and it works for so many different occasions! It may look like you 'only' used the daubers, but it looks very rich and pretty - TFS, Beth!