Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pink Glitter Paper?

So I saw this in our monthly magazine.  Did you look at it on yesterday's post?  I saw that you can color the silver glitter paper any color you want.  So, I had to try it.  I originally had a real red background and used Real Red Ink with a dauber on the silver glitter paper.  Well, as you can see, it didn't turn out to be red.  It turned out pink.  I had to change my card base.  So, moral of the story...you might have to play around with the colors to find what you like.  When you use the dauber, I would suggest using the heat tool to set the ink.  It gets all over your fingers if you don't set it first :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Tiny Tags
Ink: Real Red (but ended up pink), basic black
Paper: Pretty in Pink, White, silver glitter paper
Tools: Big Shot, wreath embossing folder, ornament keepsakes framelits, corner rounder punch, scallop trim border punch
Accessories: regal rose 1/8" ribbon, mini brads, glue dots, dimensionals

Wanna Make your Thanksgiving Table even more awesome! 
 Try this!
Click here to see how to get this awesome template for your MDS.  
Remember, you can try MDS for free for 30 days!

0 comments: