Monday, November 26, 2012

Popcorn anyone?

So, my little Cub Scout went door to door selling popcorn for his den.  He did an amazing job and sold over $700 of popcorn.  I have really wanted to get my business more known in my n'hood so I thought I would take this opportunity.  I made little thank yous for each friend who bought popcorn.  Hopefully they will visit my site and come stamp with me.  This is just a 3x3 note card.  Can you tell what shape the popcorn is?  It's the framelit that cuts out the steam in the holiday ornament framelit set.  I sponged the edges with summer starfruit.  I still don't like that color as a whole, but it sure has been good for a few things.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Wacky Wishes
Ink: Espresso, Summer Starfruit
Tools: Big Shot, holiday ornament framelits
Accessories: dauber, dimensional

0 comments: