Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bunnies Bunnies Everywhere :)

I wish every SU! demo had the privilege to have a stamp club.  I feel so lucky to have these women (and David :) in my life.  Stamp Club night is my favorite of the month.  I honestly care about these people and they are the people who know the most about me.  They put up with my kids running in and out during our club time :)  Here are my friends.  Scroll to the bottom to get the recipe of an awesome corn dip that Faye made.


They look happy, don't they?  I exhaust them!  I just can't help it.

Here is the adorable project we spent the most time on.
 


 Supplies:
Stamp Set: Wacky Wishes
Paper: Espresso, white, primrose petals, pirouette pink
Tools: Big Shot, woodgrain embossing folder, 2-1/2" circle punch, large and medium oval, 3/8" circle punch and 1/4" circle punch (retired)
Ink: Primrose Petals
Dimensionals

cute....but wait, there's more!

Supplies:
Paper: Primrose Petals, white and black, pink pirouette
Tools: ears (large oval, medium oval)
Head (ornament punch)
eyes and mouth (3/8" circle punch itty bitty punch pack)
Nose: heart punch
Cheeks: 3/4" circle punch
Accessories: primrose petals ribbon, googly eyes (retired:(), dimensionals, glue dots


Saw this, but won't have time to make it.  I hope you will.

 And here is a video :)
 
 





1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Adorable card and how fun for your ladies to make...love it!!! Thank you for sharing the recipe....will definitely make it soon...will try it on my guys at the next poker party!