Monday, March 11, 2013

Get out your tissues...

This is the last project we made at club last month.  It is so stinkin' cute, I can't wait to make more of them.  Just in case you can't tell, that is a real tissue inside that little box.  If I was sick, I know this would put a smile on my face.  Give it a try.  LeeAnn Greff is the gal I got this from.  Here is her tutorial.
 
 
 

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions (SAB)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: White, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Bashful Blue, Tea for Two DSP
Tools: Big Shot, honeycomb embossing folder, vineyard embossing folder (SAB), oval scallop punch, medium oval punch, apothecary accents framelits, small heart punch, paper piercing tool, simply scored tool
Accessories: dimensionals, 1 tissue, glue dots, 2 way glue pen, calypso coral ruffled ribbon, mini brads



On the same note, here is another tutorial I found and loved.  I haven't had a chance to make it yet, but it fits perfectly with the tissue card.  Here's the video on how to make this cute gift.



1 comments:

Underpinning Brandon said...

Hi great rreading your blog