Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More SAB samples



I will be the first to admit that if I get a blog that only has a SU ad in it, I delete it quickly.  I guess that's because I already know about it.  But you don't.  So, I do have some ads for you today, but I will also share 2 more SAB samples we made at my SAB morning class.  But first this from Stampin' Up! and me :)

Have you looked into the Paper Pumpkin yet?  I can't wait to get my first box.  You've missed the deadline for the March Box, but there is always next month.

Paper Pumpkin is the perfect introduction to Stampin' Up! We designed it for crafters that want to create a project each month, but aren't quite ready to build a stamp collection (yet).

I know several of you have thought about being a demonstrator b otherut have several reservations about it.  Many say you don't know enough people, you compare yourself to the classes I have, you don't have time even though you'd really love it.  The Paper Pumpkin is the perfect product for you.  If you join SU!, find 3 friends who would love a 30-minute monthly get together.  You don't have to prepare anything.  Your friends sign up and bring their red boxes with them and you have a blast with zero preparation.  3 friends will get you half the way to your quarterly quota.  6 friends will cover it completely.  So, 6 friends to play with and you get all the benefits of an SU! demo with all the perks, but no effort :)  Sounds perfect to me!  Ok, enough about that.

Here are the cards I promised you.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental (SAB), perfectly penned

Paper: White, Pool Party, Basic Gray
Ink: Black
Tools: Big Shot, Cloud embossing folder, corner punch
Accessories: dimensional

See how fun the corners are on the main image?  You don't always have to use 90 degree corners.  Go crazy!!!  Round opposite corners for pizzazz.

Ok, because I had a long ad at the front, here is one more SAB project.



This is the simply sent kit we are offering through SAB this year.  The kit comes with everything you need to make 8 of these.  The only thing you need is adhesive.  Goes right along with the Paper Pumpkin idea.  Snatch it up.  Takes no time.  Poke around online and you'll see what other people are doing differently with these supplies.  I've seen boxes and altered cards.  Even though this is the sample given, it's just a suggestion.  Go Crazy!!!

0 comments: