Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Matilda Jane All Dressed Up

Having a little girl is very expensive especially if she loves to dress up and be Fancy Nancy :)  One of my dearest friends in town just became North Alabama's newest Matilda Jane Trunk Keeper.  You may not understand what that is.  These are HIGH quality clothes that only trunk keepers have.  They literally bring a store's worth of adorable ladies and little girls' clothing into your home.  I had 15 friends come and bring their little girls and we played fashion show from 8-4pm.  If you are in Alabama and would like to have a trunk show, please contact Stephanie Koswoski  (stephaniek@matildajaneclothing.com) to book your show.  I earned $450 of clothing for me and Katie for $175.  It helped that I know about the in home company lifestyle and what makes a good show.  Here is one of the outfits I got for Katie.  Check out the site: www.matildajaneclothing.com.

 
You may be wondering why in the world I am sharing this with you.  I do have a point here.  I was so inspired by the fabric and ribbon combos that I had to immediately make a thank you gift for her using the Dressed up Framelits.  I tried to copy this dress.  Not quite, but still soooo fun!
 
Supplies:
Stamp Set: All Dressed Up
Paper: First Edition DSP, Calypso Coral, Tea for Two DSP, early espresso, very vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Tools: Big Shot, dressed up framelits, woodgrain embossing folder, decorative label punch, itty bitty punch pack, boho blossom punch
Accessories: Island Indigo ribbon, crochet ribbon, 1/8" very vanilla ribbon, calypso coral ruffled ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots
 

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

How fun.....and what a darling dress! You did a great job creating one like it....I just love our dress framelits! TFS~