Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another Place Card

I had seen these adorable sour cream packets (do you even remember when sour cream came this way?) in Stampin' Success and really wanted to try one.  They looking too easy not to try.  So, I think I copied this one almost directly from our magazine.  I had to use a few different things b/c I didn't have everything they used.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Fabulous Phrases, Gently Falling
Paper: More Mustard, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Tools: Big Shot, square lattice embossing folder, small tag punch, 1/16" hole punch, modern label punch
Accessories: hemp twine, spice cake designer fabric, dimensionals, scissors

Here is a great tutorial on the basics of this little box.  I ran my main cardstock through the big shot before doing anything else. This tutorial doesn't do that...so whatever you want :)

I plan to fill mine with dessert mints :)

0 comments: