Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Quilt Card

I have been itching to make a quilt card using our Top Note Die and Square Lattice Embossing Folder so here it is!

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Pennant Parade
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Old Olive, DSP from Christmas Lane Kit
Ink: Early Espresso
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, ticket corner punch, 1" square punch
Ribbon: lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon
Accessories: glue dot, dimensionals, scissors

Card Tips: I used our 1" square punch to punch out 10 squares from each DSP pattern.  I glued them onto a 4x5 piece of cardstock that you can't see.  (so, just use some scrap paper)  I ran that through the big shot using the top note die and then put it in again with the square lattice embossing folder.  It's hard to see in the picture, but the texture of the quilt is quite life-like.  I then trimmed around the quilt piece ( there is a dotted line you can cut around) and then glued it onto the old olive piece.  I hung the whole thing off the edge and cut off a little.  Tied a bow around it and stuck it on the card.  I think the rest is obvious...I hope :)

0 comments: