Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scallop Envelope

Here is the little giftcard holder we made at my Christmas Lane Class.  It is cased from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit, 
Ribbon: Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon
Ink: Cherry Cobbler

The DSP strip around the envelope is 1"x6".

But, silly me.  I honestly didn't realize a gift card wouldn't fit in this envelope.  Seems kinda silly.  But, here is an altered envelope that is guaranteed to hold a gift card.

Can you even tell it's larger?  Not really from the picture, but I promise you it is.  Click here to see the tutorial on how to alter the scallop envelope die.

I love it that there are so many people out there WAY smarter than I am who come up with these ideas and share them with the rest of us!!  Thanks, Patty!!

1 comments:

Patty Bennett said...

Your envelope turned out ADORABLE!! thanks for the link to my post. you are so kind!
Patty