Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bright Hopes Class!

What a bummer.  Just couldn't find a good date for this class.  This time of year is so hard to get people together.  So, what does that mean I have to do?  I have to share these on my blog b/c I don't want you to miss out on these cute ideas....and, I spend a long time on them :)  Here's the whole class.

If you are in town and are one of my stampers, please leave a comment letting me know if you'd like me to reschedule this class for December.  Otherwise, I'm already in the works on a stamp a stack.

I'll share one project today since you've already seen this class picture.

Supplies: 
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade
Tools: Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, itty bitty punch pack (for the hole to put ribbon through)
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, 3/8" white organza ribbon

I got this bookmark in another color combo from a swap at the Regional I went to.  Thanks for sharing Pamela Kroeger!  Had to change the colors to match my class :)

2 comments:

Patti Willey said...

That's too bad. Beautiful projects and worth every penny!

Cindy said...

Cool projects ! I am usually free on Sat. or Sun. if rescheduled.