Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

Hey Everyone!!  I am extra happy today b/c we added 3 new stampers to our Southern Inkerbelles family in October!!  And with their addition....I promoted to
MANAGER!!!
This is a big deal to me.  I'm going to get lots of free product and get to attend convention for free!!  I am giddy! I have all of you to thank!!  By keeping up with this blog, I have been motivated to try new things and meet new people.  So, you may not have known it, but you add value to my life :)  And, I thank you very much!

Starting today, we have 3 fun promotions in progress.

Yes, the free Big Shot promotion has been extended until November 11th.  So, if the end of the month just got too crazy....you have been given a second chance.  One of my new recruits was given the starter kit and free big shot as an early Christmas present.  Did you think about it that way?  You don't ever have to buy anything again....you get lots of stuff for a little bit of $$$ and you can do as little or as much as you'd like :)  Please click here and give me a chance to tell you more :)


In November, all hostesses who have a party that reaches at least $350 will get an additional $35 of free product. Click here to learn more!

And, last but not least.  SU! is offering $5 grab bags in our online store.  There is $20 worth of product in these bags.  No telling what kind of gems you'll get in that :)  Click here to learn more.
So, lots going on this month!!  And, since the Thanksgiving Place Setting Class wasn't a big hit, I will be offering another Mixed Card Class on Tuesday November 15th.  Evite will come out tomorrow.

Happy November!!

1 comments:

littlebitoftoto said...

Wow Beth, what an honor...congrats to you. It takes a LOT of hard work to become manager.....my hat off to you..