Sunday, November 20, 2011

Step Up Card

I cased this card almost directly (changed the DSP to match my class) from Becky Roberts' article in the last Stampin Success Magazine.  Man, she is talented.  Her blog is one of my favorites.  You should hop over there when you are done here.  Here is the card she made.  Unfortunately, she didn't share dimensions in the article so I had to figure them out.  I don't know if I got it right or not, but I think it turned out nice.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Bright Hopes
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Tools: Big Shot, Snowburst embossing folder, itty bitty punch pack, oval die
Accessories: basic pearls, quilted Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, dimensionals

Card Tips: Cut out 4 trees and fold down the middle.  Then glue them together as shown and put on card.  Here is the only way I know how to tell you dimensions of this card.  Like I said, I had to figure them out so they aren't exact.  BUT..they should at least help you get started.

I really hope you can see the measurements.  Let me know if you can't and I'll try to help you.

GOOD LUCK!!

1 comments:

Firenze said...

Oh such a lovely card! I will have to "borrow" the tree idea! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards