Saturday, October 8, 2011

Christmas Lodge

When I first saw this suite of products at convention, I was very underwhelmed.  I didn't care for the plaids and the old timey feel of them.  But....as usual, the amazing demonstrators of stampin' up have proven me wrong again.  Not only have I purchased all the products in this suite, cased a whole class using them, but have 9 people coming to my class on the 15th!!  I hope this is a turn around for attendance :)
These 4 cards along with 3 others have kept me busy over the last few weeks.  Can't stop looking online for more amazing samples using our Christmas Lodge stamp set and our frostwood lodge DSP!

Starting tomorrow, I'll be sharing these 7 cards with you.  Please dont' forget about all 4 exciting promos going on in the Stampin' Up! world this month!  Click on pictures to the right to learn all about them.


Would you be interested in an online PDF tutorial for this class or would you be more interested in watching a video on how to make each card?  Even if you don't want either...which do you think I should do?

0 comments: