1. Fold Poppy Parade cardstock in half.
2. Adhere So Saffron Stripe Designer Paper strip to Night of Navy strip; adhere to card front as shown.
3. Adhere Baja Breeze piece to Night of Navy piece; adhere to card front close to the left side.
4. Stamp greeting from Pennant Parade stamp set on Whisper White scrap using Night of Navy ink; cut out using small pennant on Pennant Builder punch. Add to scallop pennant; trim edges to form border. Punch holes in each corner; use Linen Thread to make hanger.
5. Cut 4 scallop pennants from Poppy Parade scraps.
6. Cut 4 straight pennants from Just Add Cake Designer Paper scraps and adhere to Poppy Parade scallop pennants. Adhere to Baja Breeze square to form wings as shown on sample.7. Use Word Window punch to cut out body from Peach Parfait scraps; adhere to wings using Dimensionals. Draw antennae using Black Stampin’ Write marker.