1. Fold Chocolate Chip cardstock in half.
2. Using Big Shot and the NEW Snow Burst Embossing Folder emboss the large Naturals Vanilla piece.
3. Using Sponge Dauber and Real Red ink add ink to the front of embossed Naturals Vanilla piece.
4. Adhere to large Crumb Cake piece; tie ribbon around and adhere to card front.
5. Sponge edges of small Naturals Vanilla piece using Sponge Dauber and Chocolate Chip ink.
6. Adhere to Old Olive piece; adhere to card front as shown on sample.
7. Stamp greeting on Crumb Cake scrap and cut out using the Modern Label punch; sponge edges with Chocolate Chip ink. Punch out 3 small circles using an office hole punch; add highlights using white pen and glue on as shown. Adhere to card front using Dimensionals.
a. Antlers – cut 2 branches from the Two-Step Bird Punch out of Chocolate Chip scraps
b. Head – cut 1 scalloped pennant using the Pennant Builder punch out of Chocolate Chip scraps. Stamp pennant using Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake scraps and cut out using straight pennant from the Pennant Builder punch. Adhere to scalloped pennant.
c. Ears – Cut 2 wings out of Crumb Cake scraps using the Two-Step Bird Punch; sponge edges using Chocolate Chip ink; adhere to head as shown in sample.
d. Eyes – Use Office hole punch to cut circles from Chocolate Chip scraps; add highlights using white pen; adhere to head as shown using Glue Pen.
e. Hair - Use Boho Blossoms punch to cut small flower from Chocolate Chip scraps; cut in half and add to top of head.
f. Nose - Cut small circle from Real Red scraps and adhere to face.
g. Adhere antlers using glue pen; adhere face to card front.