1. Fold Poppy Parade cardstock in half.
2. Emboss Baja Breeze piece using the Polka Dot embossing folder and the Big Shot; adhere to card front.
3. Use Pennant Builder Punch to cut out 1 hat out of each Just Add Cake Designer Paper scraps.
4. Cut 1 scallop pennant from Poppy Parade scrap using the Pennant Builder Punch; cut 3 edges off and adhere to bottom of each triangle; adhere to card front using Dimensionals.
5. Add small Poppy Parade flower to the top of each hat using Dimensionals.
6. Stamp Greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes set on Whisper White scrap; cut out using Scallop Oval Punch; sponge edges using Poppy Parade ink.
7. Cut Scallop Oval from Peach Parfait scrap; adhere greeting scallop on top; adhere all to card using Dimensionals.