Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cookie Stamps?

Well, just when you think SU! has thought of everything, they have come out with the cutest idea EVER!  Cookie Stamps!  These silicone stamps fit great on the end of a very classy handle to make what I think is the best impression I have seen on a cookie!  These impressions are as crisp as our embossing folders, if you know what I mean!  I made some for my last bow class!  Drew helped.
This set comes with all 3 holidays along with the beautiful wooden handle.  Very easy to use especially for a child.

The package even comes with recipes for shortbread and sugar cookies.  These images will be distorted if you use them with a recipe that has some kind of leavening in them.  So, shortbread was perfect!


This is the perfect teacher's gift.  Whip up a batch of these, throw them in a cellophane bag and include her very own cookie stamps.  They are only $16.95 and are now available.  Do you HAVE to have them?  I know what Drew's teacher will be getting this christmas!

And, the cookies are guaranteed to be gobbled up asap!

0 comments: