( I didn't do #1, but you certainly can :)
1. Color White Organza Ribbon using sponge dauber and Bravo Burgundy ink; set aside to dry.
2. Fold Old Olive Cardstock in half.
3. Cut out 10 small triangles from Paisley Petal Designer Paper scraps using the Pennant Builder Punch; adhere to Bravo Burgundy piece as shown. Emboss using the NEW Snow Burst Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
4. Stamp Greeting from All Holidays set using Bravo Burgundy ink.
5. Tie ribbon around Bravo Burgundy piece and adhere to card front using Mini Glue Dots.