Saturday, October 1, 2011

HOLY MOLY!!!

WOW!!  Stampin' Up! is not holding back this October!!  I don't remember a month with so many promotions!

If you have ever even thought of becoming a demo, Oct is the time to do it!!
Only in October, when you join SU!, you will get a Big Shot for FREE!!!!  I cannot believe it!!!  So many of you have that big shot on your wish list and this is the time to get it for FREE!!  If you join in October, you have 6 months to decide if you want to continue w/o owing SU! anything!  BUT...If you already have the big shot, you can choose $100 of other merchandise instead!!!  Come on ladies!!  This is the time to join my Southern Inkerbelles group!

AND....
Today is World Cardmaking Day!  In honor of this special day, when you buy 2 simply sent kits, you get a coordinating stamp set for FREE!!!  A great deal and the kits make awesome christmas presents!!

This is one of the greatest ideas SU! has come up with!  I LOVE these cookie stamps!  For only $16.95, you get all 3 holidays and the awesome wooden handle!  Do I hear teacher gifts?  Be looking tomorrow for my post on this awesome product!!!

0 comments: