Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Black Eyed Susan Tuesday Technique

OOOHHHH..I had WAY too much fun making this one.  I have a problem and have self-diagnosed.  I call it dimensionalism :(  I cannot make a flat card!!  I have tried, but just can't.  I get so crazy half my cards won't even fit in envelopes anymore.  If you have any thoughts on how I might control this, please leave a comment at the bottom :)

Today's Tutorial will teaching how to make this card!  More specifically how to make the petals and the little flower heads.  You can see the tutorial on how to make the scallop trim border here, the tutorial on the scrunchy ribbon here, and the bow tying tutorial here.  Thanks to Donna Bomnskie for inspiring me on this card!


Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Build-A-Blossom
Paper: Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Cajun Crazy, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke
Ribbon: 5/8" daffodil delight grosgrain, always artichoke seam binding
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka dots Embossing folder, scallop trim border punch, blossom petals punch, 1-3/8" circle punch
Accessories: Microbeads, sticky strip, dimensionals, glue dots, sponge dauber, rubber craft scissors




Here's your Tuesday Tutorial Video!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love this card!! Thanks for sharing it with us.