Monday, March 7, 2011

Good Morning

Good Morning everyone!!

I have had a long hard think about this.  I am sad to say that I just can't keep up with this blog, stamp camps, card sales and a family with T-ball about to start.  I feel like I have lost a friend (strange, I know).  This is the only aspect of my stampin business that is not bringing in any money for me so it was the obvious thing to cut out.  As I create cards for my stamp camps, I will post them, but I just cannot commit to everyday or even everyweek.  I am very sorry if I am letting anyone down :(

Here is the Mojo Monday if anyone wants to play along.
I hope you enjoy this week.  I am very proud of what I have come up with even though there won't be a video tomorrow.  If you enjoy following blogs, I highly recommend Mary Fish's Stampin' Pretty Impressions.  She does do it daily and has taught me so much!!

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Maybe you could do the blog once or twice a week? Everyday would be hard for anyone !! So, rather than quit.....cut down.