Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Summary

Good Morning!

I hope you enjoyed our Build-a-Blossom stamp set and coordinating Blossom Petals Punch.  I know it's become one of my favorites!


I do want to remind you that the 31st is the last day to earn Sale-A-Bration sets.  So, get your orders together and send 'em my way :)

I have a camp in my home this weekend highlighting our Ornate Blossoms Set.  This is a set you can earn during Sale-A-Bration.  I'll be focusing on this stamp this week just in case you are wondering which set you will choose.  Here is the stamp and I will be sharing the cards we will be making throughout the week.  If you are in Madison, I'd love to have you!  (or MS, Jennifer :)
Get excited about a new promotion starting April 1st.  I was able to preorder my set and will share those pictures with you soon to get you drooling!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog---it is one of the best, if not the best blog I have ever seen! You have so many great ideas using SU products.

Beth Crocker said...

My goodness!! Thank you so much Linda!!!