Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog Award!!

I am super excited to share my first blog award with you!  What an honor!


Thank you to Laura Leuenberger for sending me this award!  Please visit her blog here.

I'm supposed to share 8 things about myself.

1.  I live in Rocket City, Huntsville, AL!
2.  I have a 5 year old son and a 1 year old daughter.
3.  I grew up in Atlanta and my family is still there.
4.  I joined SU! when my husband and I lived in Seattle.
5.  I'm doing Weight Watchers right now and I had to say no to cake at my son's bday party :(  But...I've lost 13 lbs!  Baby weight is now gone!
6.  T-ball season just started and it's my favorite time of the year.  I love being at the ballpark.
7.  I started this blog so I would be able to teach my mom new things since she's in Atlanta
8.  I am obsessed with rubber stamping and this blog!!  Can you tell I'm a SAHM?  (stay at home mom :)


Thanks for visiting today!

0 comments: