Friday, March 11, 2011

Fun Friday

Here's a fun quick card to start off your weekend!  Spring is in the air!!  This was originally cased from Mary Fish
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake,Sweetheart
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry & Pear Pizzazz (sponging)
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embosing Folder, Tasteful Trims die, blossom petals punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window Punch, Sponge dauber
Accessories: dimensionals, turquoise glimmer brads

Ok, I think I have a problem.  After I looked at all this, not really that quick.  I promise I will show you some projects done by other people tomorrow that are quick and cute!



Ok, here is a quick one just to get you through the day cased from Jackie Bolhuis...lots more coming tomorrow.


Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Build a Blossom, Afterthoughts (level 1 hostess)
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Old Olive, So Saffron(sliver in button), Cajun Craze (found the combo using my color coach)
Ink: Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Old Olive
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Blossom Petals punch
Accessories: glue dots, pacific point corduroy buttons (clearance rack)

2 comments:

Heather M said...

I'm sure it's inconsequential, but I believe both your folks CASEd from Mary Fish and didn't point back to her... I have CASEd both of these cards from her myself and just wanna make sure credit is given where credit is due! :) 1st card and
2nd card

Beth Crocker said...

Thanks for pointing that out :) I just got their names off Stampin' connection. I didn't know Mary had done these. Thanks!!