Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Summary

I am so excited about what I'll be sharing with you this week.  Have you thumbed through our Ocassions Mini Catalog yet?  You can click on the picture to the right to look through it.  SU! has really come out with some great products yet again.  BUT...you can't beat a new punch.  As much as my creative coworkers are with punches, you have to have all of them.  This week I'll be focusing on the Build-A-Blossom Set and the Blossom Petals punch.   Here they are.


I can't wait to show you a few things you can make with this great combo!

Have you thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?  Would you like to try it on for size for FREE!!??  You can join SU! now and not owe SU! a thing until June 30th.  And, if you don't enjoy it, you can just drop.  You are only out the incredible Starter Kit and I wouldn't really call that "out".   During Sale-A-Bration, we have a special promotion for new demonstrators.  You can try out the business or just be a hobbyist to support your habit.  I can now buy whatever I want :)  Here is the promo and here is the Starter Kit Information.


Don't forget about Sale-A-Bration.  Click on this picture on the right to see what you can earn for FREE.  For every $50 you will get to choose 1 free set from at least 100 different sets!!  Yeee-Haww!!
Ok, get excited about this week!  Inky Hugs!  Beth :)

0 comments: