Stamp Set: Build A Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Ink: Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Pirouette Pink, Early Espresso
Tools: Blossom petals punch, 1/2" circle punch, modern label punch, word window punch, bone folder
Accessories: glue dots, dimensionals, crystal effects, pearls
- Main Card measures 4-7/8" square b/c my envelope was 5" Square
- Find the center of the card and organize your petals around it. I didn't do that and had extra space at the bottom and I had to add a little something. (There are no mistakes in card making, just opportunities for layering and embellishing)
- If I had thought of it before I would have run the espresso square through the Big Shot with one of the embossing folders...forgot and then I had already glued :(
- This is a 2-step Stamp Set so you'll need to stamp Pirouette Pink first and then Blushing Bride on top.
- Take your top 5 petals and your bone folder and curl the edges to give dimension. You can do it to both layers if you'd like. You could also use a pen to wrap your petals around if you don't have a bone folder.