Monday, March 14, 2011

Mojo Monday 182

Ok, so I mentioned a new product that will be released to the public starting April 1st.  I have preordered it and am thrilled to give you a little sneak peek of what's to come.  I'm doing this through my Mojo Monday this week.  I wanted to do my Mojo with this week's product in mind, Ornate Blossoms.   But...It just didn't work with this new paper and I HAD to use it right away!  Here are 2 prints from our new Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP...when you see me mention that :)  Do you just love it??  There are several colors that coordinate with this paper.  River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Tango Tangerine, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, and Old Olive.  Some of my favorites!  I can't wait to show you the new stamp set and the rest of the patterns from this DSP...You'll just have to wait til next week :)


Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake (mini catty)
Paper: Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper, River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink
Ribbon: Early Espresso 5/8" satin ribbon (should have used CChip, but didn't have it)
Tools: Scallop Trim border punch and coordinating corner punch, 2-1/2" circle punch, heat tool
Accessories: dimensionals, clear embossing powder, glue dots

I also wanted to share what my room looks like after I have finished a mojo project.
SO MESSY!!
I hope you enjoy my week of Ornate Blossoms and I can't wait to see those of you who have signed up to come to the class this Saturday!

1 comments:

Paula Stewart said...

Ok, I won't feel so bad now, my desk almost always looks like this. I clean it up, but its always messy when I walk away LOL. Love your projects!