Sunday, March 6, 2011

Downline Meeting

We had a wonderful downline meeting today.  Here are the cards we made and swapped :)  We missed those of you who couldn't make it!  Let me know if you'd like to be a part of a fun group of girls all obsessed with doing what we LOVE!!
Stephanie Kokan

Allison Nolan

Allison Nolan

Dominique Cavanaugh

Judy Swindell

Stephanie Kokan
 You'll see my stuff later this week during Build A Blossom Week!!  You WILL be buying this set after seeing all of these!

Also....get excited about a new promotion coming in April.  A stamp set with 4 images that fit our decorative label punch and some incredible new DSP!!  I have just ordered it as a preorder and will demo it before the end of the month!!

Have a great weekend!  And here is one last thing....Judy is very talented in MANY ways!  Here is what she brought to share with us!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Looking forward to the Build a Blossom week !

Laura said...

Beth, I enjoy visiting your blog. I especially loved the lattice die stain glass and plan to share that with my group this month. I am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you and have posted a link to your blog to help others find you. Please visit my blog at the link below to accept your award. Just copy and paste.
Laura
http://stamplaura.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

Beth Crocker said...

Thank you so much, laura!! That's my first award. So, I just put it on my blog!! What should I do now? THANKS!!!!