Monday, March 21, 2011

Mojo Monday 183 plus a Surprise Video Tutorial

Here is my Mojo Monday attempt.  I just don't have the time to make the really involved ones these days.  This is something that anyone could do so I hope you'll try it.  Also, I learned a cool technique from Mary Fish that I wanted to share with.  Learning new techniques using our punches is soooo fun!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum DSP (retired)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Ribbon: Marina Mist 5/8" satin 
Tools: Scallop Trim border punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, decorative label punch, word window punch, big shot, perfect polka dot embossing folder, mat pack, paper piercing tool
Accessories: sweet treat cup, M&Ms, dimensionals

1 comments:

Beverly said...

Beth, this is a super card! I have a bunch of those little candy holder thingies!
XO
Beverly